Serenity Garden Massage & Tans
A visit to Serenity Spa, conveniently located on the first floor of the Quimby House Inn, is certain to help you find complete relaxation during your vacation in Bar Harbor. Our licensed massage therapist, Dani Ray, is also the owner of the Quimby House Inn & Spa, and she wants to make sure you’re as comfortable and relaxed as possible during your stay. When you visit Serenity Spa, there are several luxurious massage styles to choose from, including:
- Swedish Massage: One Hour Massage...$90.00
1.5 Hour Massage...$130
- Swedish Massage is a blend of therapeutic techniques that incorporate long, flowing strokes to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and help balance and unify the body, mind, and spirit. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension that may have built up while traveling.
- Deep Tissue Massage: One Hour Massage...$100.00
1.5 Hour Massage...$140
- Deep Tissue Massage is designed to relieve chronic muscle tension, deep tissue massage finds and works within your pressure comfort level (healing should not hurt); softening the musculature by breaking down scar tissue in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments and removing restrictions from the myofacial system (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints) that create holding patterns for injury and pain. Deep Tissue massage also reduces stress hormone levels and heart rate while boosting mood and relaxation by triggering the release of oxytocin and serotonin.
- Sports Massage: One Hour Massage...$100.00
1.5 Hour Massage...$140
- Sports Massage is geared towards athletes of varying levels, focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements. Sports massage may be used to enhance pre-event preparation and reduce recovery time for maximum performance during training or after an event. Specifically designed sports massage promotes flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, helps prevent injuries, and prepares the body and mind for optimal performance.
- Couples Massage:One Hour Massage...$200.00
1.5 Hour Massage...$280
- Couples Massage is a great way for couples to share something special. Bring your partner, or a good friend, and enjoy massages side by side. Choose from any of the above massages for your couples massage experience. *Couples massages are by appointment only and must be scheduled in advance.
- Hot Stone Massage:One Hour Massage...$105.00
You do not need to be a guest at the Quimby House Inn to enjoy the wonderful services offered at the Serenity Garden Spa. Please call the Inn to schedule your relaxing Spa experience. We want to make sure that you can find the relaxation you are looking for during your Bar Harbor vacation. Our other services include:
- Outcall Massage:One Hour Massage...$125.00
1.5 Hour Massage...$165
- Our Licensed Massage Therapists are available to travel to your home, office, or hotel.
Organic Spray Tans:
- All Natural Organic Spray tans:Single Tan...$25.00
3 Tan Package...$60.00
- Visit our spa for a luxurious, safe tan or we can come to you with our mobile spray tan unit! Our spray tans include elements to tan your skin without the sun’s harmful rays and include ingredients to actually improve the health of your skin! Consider calling us for your bridal parties, proms, formals, birthday parties, and for a girls night out.
- DRY ROOM Salt Scrub:One Hour...$105.00
- DRY ROOM Sugar Scrub:One Hour...$105.00
Full Spectrum Sauna:
- Full Specturm Sauna:One Hour, 1-2 ppl...$45.00
Zero-Gravity Massage Chair:
- Zero-Gravity Massage Chair:1 Minute...$1.00
Organic Spray Tan Rates:
- Single Tan $25
- 3 Tan Package $60
- Booster Drops $3
- Exfoliating Mitt $5
- *Call for Mobile Rates
Dani is a Licensed Chakradance™ Facilitator offering classes, workshops, retreats, and individual sessions in this phenomenal healing dance practice. Dani has worked with Dance and Movement Therapy and her path has led her back to the healing beauty found in dance and music.
What is CHAKRADANCE™ ?
CHAKRADANCE™ is a dance practice for body and soul. It is a powerful experience that will free and energize you. Chakradance™ is about freedom of expression. There is no right or wrong way to Chakradance™, as everyone has his or her own rhythm and movement. It combines spontaneous dance, guided imagery and music to promote a wonderful state of calm and inner peace-full-ness. The music specifically resonates deeply with each of the seven major chakras – our body's energy centers that integrate and regulate our physical, mental and emotional states of well-being. Chakradance™ encourages people to dance for self- discovery and self-healing. Many who have experienced it claim it has profoundly transformed their lives.
Please contact Dani to schedule an individual session, inquire about classes, retreats and workshops, or schedule a time for Dani to visit your facility. You can find a schedule of Dani’s classes and more information at www.chakradance.com.
Meet Danielle, LMT
My family has been fortunate enough to spend the summers here in the natural beauty of Maine for the past 39 years. Growing up with Acadia National Park as my playground has inspired my love of nature and the outdoors; and I have passed this love along to my own two amazing children. We spend numerous hours hiking in Acadia; I have hiked all of the hiking trails on the island and completed a thru-hike on the Appalachian Trail in the year 2000.
In addition to hiking, I enjoy rock climbing, running, biking, martial arts, water sports, and laughter with family and friends. I attended Wingate University where I received a scholarship to play softball and graduated Cumme Laude with a BA in Psychology. In 2009, I received my Massage Therapy License from the Acadia School of Massage. Massage is a true passion; I feel it keeps me focused and balanced while being therapeutic as well. “Our bodies communicate to us clearly & specifically if we are willing to listen.”